There are many uses for flour sack dishtowels. But, these are some of our favorites:
- Cover bread dough and baked goods to keep them warm while rising.
- Wrap and cover dinner rolls and breads to keep them warm at the table and contain crumbs.
- Spread towels out on the counter to drain produce after rinsing.
- Line your refrigerator drawer with a slightly damp towel to keep salad items moist and fresh.
- Dry dishes, wipe counters and general kitchen clean-up. Save our trees, by using fewer paper towels!
- Line a peach basket with a the towel for picking small or delicate produce such as beans, berries and tomatoes.
- Make a sling to support an injured arm.Simply fold the towel into a triangle, and tie the ends together.
- They are perfect for your mirrors.
- When you run out of money or too lazy to go to WalMart for pampers, use them as diapers as they were used years ago!! LOL
- The Final Word: They are your daily, dish drying, super absorbent,lint-free flour sacktowels.
Alexa clean my house flour sack towels$10.00 – $12.00
Custom Dish Towel$10.00
Custom Dish Towel – Out to Lunch$10.00
Custom Dish Towel – Paper Towel$10.00
Custom Embroidered 3 piece towel set Who-Dat$40.00 – $48.00
From the Kitchen of a Soror flour sack towels$10.00 – $12.00
I’ll do the dishes tomorrow flour sack towels$10.00 – $12.00
Sigma Gamma Rho Towel Set$25.00
Wash your hands flour sack towels$10.00 – $12.00